The Village of Lytton
The Village of Lytton is seeking a self-starter to join our Recovery team in the position of Community Navigator working out of the Village of Lytton Recovery Office. The incumbent will be available to meet with residents on-site and provide assistance and information required to successfully rebuild their homes.
It is expected that residents will require assistance in a variety of areas including remediation and archaeology results, building permit process, development and building bylaws, construction resources and any other applicable Village bylaws, policies, and procedures. This position will support residents in navigating these requirements.
- Applicants with previous experience in Municipal Government preferred (especially in the building and planning department). Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills with a variety of stakeholders are required.
- Experience working with neighbouring First Nation communities considered an asset.
- A demonstrated strong customer service attitude is an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and an ability to problem solve are necessary assets.
- Position is required to wok in Lytton. Office hours from 8:30am to 5pm, but some flexibility in hours will be required to meet with residents on evenings / weekends. This position reports to the Recovery Managers.
For a full job description, or to apply, please contact the Acting Chief Administrative Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.