Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
Work site environment
- Work in employer’s/client’s home
- Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
- Perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties
- Instruct children in personal hygiene and social development
- Maintain a safe and healthy environment in the home
- Organize, activities such as games and outings for children
- Prepare and serve nutritious meals
- Supervise and care for children
- Take children to and from school and to appointments
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
- Medical exam
- Public transportation is available
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.