The City of Medicine Hat
Manager – Marketing and Creative Services
Management / Administration
City of Medicine Hat
Competition Number 23161A
Jul 19, 2023
Now Hiring Manager – Marketing and Creative Services
In Medicine Hat, you’ll find an exceptionally high quality of life… and a comparatively low cost of living. And here at the City of Medicine Hat, you’ll be a key influencer in how others see, experience, and enjoy our city.
The Manager – Marketing and Creative Services is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for the City of Medicine Hat, and providing leadership to an innovative and results orientated team of professionals. This position also plays a key role in establishing the City’s sponsorship strategy while fostering exceptional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate:
- Extensive knowledge of marketing theory, principles, and practices.
- Excellent leadership skills with demonstrated ability to maintain and promote a cooperative, results focused team environment.
- Proven interpersonal and collaboration skills with ability to network and build effective working relationships.
- Ability to see the larger picture, which allows you to plan, make decisions, implement solutions, direct work, and measure results.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with considerable independence and sound judgement.
- Successful completion of a bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or a related field from a recognized post-secondary institution.
- Seven (7) years’ progressive work experience in a diversified marketing and communications environment, including five (5) years of progressive supervisory experience. An equivalent combination of management approved training and experience may be considered.
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Story Maps is a tool found on the City of Medicine Hat website allowing residents and visitors to view stories that showcase various points of interest within the city. This is done through dynamic maps including illustrations that will help you find your way to these points of interest. THAT’S INNOVATION, MEDICINE HAT STYLE!
Apply online at: https://medicinehat.prevueaps.ca/jobs/