Posted on July 27, 2023
First Choice Beverage Inc.
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
1 year to less than 2 years
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Prepare production and other reports
- Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other work units
- Identify, evaluate, control and prevent hazards at all stages of the food production process
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Overtime required
- Work under pressure
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Values and ethics
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
The employer accepts applications from:
- Canadian citizens and permanent or temporary residents of Canada.
- Other candidates with or without a valid Canadian work permit.