Markham, Ontario, July 10, 2023—Paul Chiang, Parliamentary Secretary to the Minister of Housing and Diversity and Inclusion and Member of Parliament for Markham—Unionville, on behalf of the Honourable Sean Fraser, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, will make an important announcement regarding continued support for Hong Kong residents in Canada.
Date: Tuesday, July 11, 2023
Time: 11:30 a.m. ET
Location: Federation of Chinese Canadians
9390 Woodbine Avenue, Unit 327
Markham, Ontario L6C 0M5
MP Chiang will be joined by:
- Jean Yip, Member of Parliament for Scarborough—Agincourt
- Shaun Chen, Member of Parliament for Scarborough North
- Majid Jowhari, Member of Parliament for Richmond Hill
Notes for media:
- Media attending the event in person are asked to arrive no later than 11:15 a.m. ET.
- Out-of-town journalists may join by dialling:
- toll free (Canada/US): 1-866-805-7923
- local number: 613-960-7518
The participant passcode is: 3165300#.
For more information (media only):
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada